Jumonville is the site of Dunbar’s Camp, and formerly owned the Jumonville Glen property that is now part of the National Park Service. Neither property currently allows any metal detecting, but past discoveries by the Soldier’s Orphan School in the late 1800’s and history buffs with metal detectors brought back from WWII have yielded a wide range of period artifacts. The photos below are a sample of the articles on display in the Rindfuss Museum at Jumonville, which is open by appointment. Tours are offered by appointment. Please call (724) 439-4912 for more information.