- Friday | November 1, 2019 to Saturday | November 2, 2019
- 7:30 am
- 887 Jumonville Road, Hopwood, PA 15445
- (724) 439-4912
2019 BASIC SCHEDULE FOR BUS TOUR AND SEMINAR
Friday, November 1st will feature another optional bus tour of Forbes Road. Details will be announced shortly
Saturday seminar will include the following:
1. Dr. Matthew Dziennik, Visiting Instructor, U.S. Naval Academy, Annapolis: “The Fatal Land: War, Empire, and the Highland Soldier in British America”
2. Dr. Patrick Spero, Executive Director, The American Philosophical Society: “Frontier Rebels: The Fight for Independence in the American West, 1765-1776”
3. David and Ginger Hildebrand, The Colonial Music Institute: Performance of “Music of the Whiskey Rebellion”
4. Jason A. Cherry, Independent Historian and Author: “Pittsburgh’s Lost Outpost: Captain Trent’s Fort.”
Friday Bus Tour Details (coming soon)
Cost for the Saturday seminar is $100.
Download a brochure / Register Online
Online registration will no longer be offered after Wednesday, October 30th at noon. Contact the Jumonville office by phone at 724-439-4912 to check on available space for the bus tour. For the Friday night and Saturday seminar you can register at the door on Saturday morning.
Make an additional payment by credit card
SEMINAR AND BUS TOUR COSTS
As always, book and artists will be attending with one-of-a-kind items for sale. Participants for the bus tour must pre-register and space is limited to the first 56 participants.
|Friday bus tour & Saturday seminar||$225 / person|
|Friday bus tour only||$150 / person|
|History seminar only||$100 / person
($25 / student)
|Fort Ligonier only||$30 / person|
|Saturday lunch||$10.00 / person|
REFUND POLICY: There will be no refunds granted within two weeks of the start of the event.
Optional lodging arrangements at Jumonville are available in the Washington Lodge.
You will have the option of lodging for Thursday night, Friday Night, and/or Saturday night.