What is the Braddock Road Seminar?
The Braddock Road Preservation Association was formed in 1989 as the Jumonville Preservation Association. Its first meeting was attended by a few interested history buffs, and has grown in size every year since then. The annual French and Indian War seminar at Jumonville, held the first Friday and Saturday of November, is now the largest such annual gathering in Pennsylvania and one of the largest in the country. It features:
- Guest speakers, including some of the top historians and museum directors in the field.
- Slide shows, music presentations, and films.
- Exhibits of period artifacts.
- Displays by antiquarian book and rare print dealers.
- Participation by the National Park Service.
2023 BRPA History Seminar Schedule
35th Annual Seminar – November 3-4, 2023
The BRPA will be conducting this year’s seminar at Fort Ligonier. Details for this year’s seminar and registration information can be found by following this link which will take you to the Fort Ligonier website. There you can find information about this year’s bus tour, seminar speakers and topics, and lodging and meal arrangements.